March 19, 2007

Happy, Happy Birthday Baby







I know traditonally (if blogging can be thought of as traditional in any sense) the occassion of a child's birthday is recognized on a blog with a love letter of sorts to the birthday boy (or girl if that's what you've got) revisiting the years of the child's life.
I got no time for that. But I did want to post a few pictures of MyKid enjoying his birthday at Kidspace which is a really great musuem cum preschooler amusment park. I usually take MyKid to the aquarium in Long Beach but we had just been there a few weeks ago. Anyway, Kidspace was fabulous and being a weekday in March, we nearly had the place to ourselves. The most fun were the trikes and the little creek the kids can play in. I liked the cool Eames-esque benches.

1 comment:

Mrs. Blue said...

Happy Birthday Akwaboy! That looks like it was a really fun day. He looks very sweet. As does your pedicure in those darling flip flops.

This is a great post~